Are you looking for the perfect gift to buy someone for the holidays? Here is Day 20 of the ultimate YA gift guide!
So why did I choose this book?
If your Giftee loves YA contemporary, this book will be a great choice to give under the Christmas tree. I loved his debut book, Mosquitoland, so I am excited to read his next hit!
Purchasing Links :
- Barnes & Noble – http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/kids-of-appetite-david-arnold/1123178219?ean=9780451470782
- Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/Kids-Appetite-David-Arnold/dp/0451470788/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482238892&sr=8-1&keywords=kids+of+appetite
Kids of Appetite by David Arnold
“The bestselling author of Mosquitoland brings us another batch of unforgettable characters in this tragicomedy about first love and devastating loss.
Victor Benucci and Madeline Falco have a story to tell.
It begins with the death of Vic’s father.
It ends with the murder of Mad’s uncle.
The Hackensack Police Department would very much like to hear it.
But in order to tell their story, Vic and Mad must focus on all the chapters in between.
This is a story about:
1. A coded mission to scatter ashes across New Jersey.
2. The momentous nature of the Palisades in winter.
3. One dormant submarine.
4. Two songs about flowers.
5. Being cool in the traditional sense.
6. Sunsets & ice cream & orchards & graveyards.
7. Simultaneous extreme opposites.
8. A narrow escape from a war-torn country.
9. A story collector.
10. How to listen to someone who does not talk.
11. Falling in love with a painting.
12. Falling in love with a song.
13. Falling in love.“
More Book Information:
Published: 20 September 2016
Publisher: Viking Books for Young Readers
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary
Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 21 of Tis the Season TBR! Each day from now until December 24th, you will find one of my favorite reads, an anticipated read, or an auto-buy author to help you check off all your Giftees for Christmas!
For more information on this awesome gift guide click here to browse the original post!
Subscribe below through email or your WordPress account to receive links to all of my future posts! Comment below with what books you’ll be buying for Christmas.