“You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.“
All of my reviews are my honest opinions. I will also include a number to each review that will correspond to my own rating system as follows:
Kat’s Star Rating System:
- I did not even want to finish it. Not recommended.
- It was an OK book, but I do not think I will read it again.
- I liked the book. It was entertaining.
- A very good book. I would recommend it.
- OMG! This book is one of my favorites that I highly recommend to everyone. I will definitely be reading this again.
Since I am such a cover-buyer, I came up with the idea to rate the book covers based on how attractive I find the cover – AKA how likely would I pick this book up while browsing..
Kat’s Cover Rating System:
- What cover?
- Yeah, I saw it..
- Not bad.
- Would pick it up.
- Eye Catcher!
© Kat and Treestand Book Reviews, 2014-2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kat and Treestand Book Reviews with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.